Ptownlife Youth Drawing Contest
Show your interpretation of nature through drawing!
- You must be a member of Ptownlife to participate – Join now!
- Only one submission per account.
- You must be a Pleasanton resident.
- Artwork MUST be your original work.
- Open to high school students (grade 9-12th)
- Artwork can be in color or black and white.
- Artwork should be no larger than 11” x 17”.
How to Enter:
Become a member at Ptownlife by signing up for a free account.
Submit your artwork and submission form (download below) to Gingerbread Preschool (4333 Black Avenue) on Tuesdays or Wednesdays from 3:30 to 5:30 P.M.
Please make sure all submissions are appropriate for all audiences. Any submissions with explicit content WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
April 29, 2014
Winner will be announced on May 6, 2014 on ptownlife.org. Winners will receive Michaels Gift cards: 1st place - $25, 2nd place - $15, 3rd place - $10.
Artwork must be appropriate in nature. By entering your artwork into our contest, you grant the City of Pleasanton Community Services Department permission to use your photo on the Ptownlife.org, the Ptownlife Facebook Page, and in Community Services publications. This promotion is sponsored by the City of Pleasanton and ptownlife.org.